Sunday, July 27, 2008

New Layouts

These few layouts are from pictures from Brianna and Jessica. I was in the mood to do an orange layout and these pictures were perfect. The whole layout was done with paper & embellishments from Target dollar spot. Journaling reads "After months of Waiting.
The above layout is done with Jessica photos she took while she was in Alabama in May. I just love the top picture of Tyler. Journaling:
1 for the money, 2 for the show, 3 to get ready, and, 4 to go





I went through some older photos and found this one when Tyler was at my house and just learning to crawl. Just love the look on his face! Journal reads: My darling adorable Determined grandchild. When you started to crawl, you did so as you do everything determined. Sure it wasn't pretty at first, but after many attempts of rocking back and forth, and going no where you finally got it. I hope as you go through life, you find with a little determination, anything is possible. Tyler 2006.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think u should add Kalynn's name to the little orange tag with the pin attached to it...Not sure how she spells her name but thought that would be cute.:) Love the layouts...I did get motivated after you showed them to me when I was there, and did about 4-5 layouts from our wedding for the ablum i'm doing for us. And I also posted more photos on my blog of the painting jobs I've been busy doing. Still have Carson & Peyton's room to paint, but might do that in a couple weeks when they are away for a week. Speaking of which, maybe that would be a good week to get together to scrap it would be the Week of Aug 11th! Let me know...I'd love to get together if it would work out for you and anyone else...we could even meet at my place if anyone wants to come here, (I'll just have Carson at home with me and he's usually in bed by 8pm.)...Let me know...
Jenn

Brianna said...

Very cute! I especially love the last one!