Monday, September 10, 2007

September Crop


I will be having a crop at my home on September 21st. Cost will be 3.00 each. It is a Friday night and find that usually works best for all, time to unwind from a hectic week and no need to wake up early in the morning for work. It will start around 6pm and go till midnight. We will work on our individual projects and visit and munch the night away. For any of you newbies to scrapbooking, I can tell you what products you will need to start and give you advice on how to plan a layout. You shouldn't need to much to begin. I do have a paper cutter, idea books, die cut machine (The Cricut-above) and stamps for your use. I also have a stash of papers, sticker, albums and etc in a reduced price bin you could pick from. The cost covers snacks and use of the die cut machine (the blades and pads need replacing frequently). Please email me or place a comment here, if you can make it that night, and if you have a friend you would like to bring..the more the merrier.

5 comments:

Brook said...

Jan-

Brianna talks about her scrapping and I had said in the past I would be interested. I am working on mom. I would like to plan on coming. I do have one started from way back, so I guess I can pick up where I left off.

Brook

Darlene and Jon said...

I would love to come! I will need alot of help.... and adviced Jan. thanks I will be looking towards coming. Darlene

Anonymous said...

Jan I really want to come...however I do have family coming that weekend and so it will just depend on if they allow me out of the house alone for awhile...haha...I supose if I don't come right away would that be ok...if I just came over a little later...like sometime after dinner 7-8pm or sometime around then...then I could stay till midnight...I could possibly bring some vegies from the farm for us to munch on...let me know...if this would be ok...I am so egar to get started on this...and I want to thank you for inviteing me to join in on the fun!:)
I'll talk to you soon...
We will be gone to Ohio this weekend so I'll talk to you sometime when I get back.
Jenn

Anonymous said...

Jan I'm planning on comeing...I will plan to come around 6 and be there till around 9ish or sometime around then...(unless I would need to leave before that)...I talked to my sister and she's planning on sneaking up early Friday morning so she said she would take the boy's to football practice and wait for Ryan to get their then head back to my place before my folks got there, because they don't have a key to get in. That way I could come for a few hours and learn something anyways...I'm really excitted...I"m just not sure what all I should bring as I don't have a whole lot of stuff yet...no tools actually...just lots of photos...and not sure where to start...any help or ideas would be great!!! Thanks..Who is all going to be there? Do you need me to bring anything??? Let me know...
Jenn:)

Jan said...

Jenn I just emailed you, but yea just bring your photos, sissors and if you want to get some paper bring that along. I do have some papers I am sure would work for you if you don't get out. I have plenty of books to give you ideas too. I will plan on having some snacks, sweets and drinks so I am set there. So far looks like we will have 5 of us including me.