Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Pretty in Pink Layout and more……

Thought I would post some layouts I have done in the past few months. I finally have caught up on all the journaling and in albums. Yes, mostly of Kalen and Tyler. Just can’t help it, they are so cute…..

Kalen 11-2008

Kalen 11-20081

Tyler, Dad and Baby Sister

shhhh 5-12-08

Curls and Girls –Morning of Jessica’s wedding.

curls

Kalen in her Tutu, picture taken by Jamie friend of Bri's

Kalen Tutu

I know the girls are going to have a fit about this one. Yeh , they were all in to the New Kids on the Block at one time.

Right Stuff1

Right Stuff

I posted a couple more over at : http://byarfamily.blogspot.com/

I am working on a full photo album of my own for Jessica’s wedding and almost done. So will post that soon. It was suppose to be a simple and easy album, but has been more of a job than expected. As usual I put to much in it, just the way I scrap I guess!

4 comments:

Brianna said...

Love them all! My favs are the pink ones ;) BTW- my friend Jamie took that picture of Kalen with the tutu.

Jessica, Calvin and Boomer said...

Omg that is so funny with the New Kids!

Anonymous said...

awe, Kalen is so cute! Love all of them...How did you make that cute flower on the tutu pic next to the writing you typed next to her pic? So cute!

Jan said...

We used some ribbon to make the flower, Diane (cousin) helped with it.