Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mega Meet

Well I skipped out of work early on Thursday, which was a real feat in itself, and went over to the Mega Meet in Novi. I took a SEI class on making an acrylic album. It was surprisingly easy and the outcome was really cute.

The main thing to do is use double sided paper, so the backside of the page is already done when you finish with the front side. Just add a few embellishments, and you are done. We received a 40% coupon to use at their booth and bought these cute rub-ons.


I found one vendor that had the new Jellybean Soup line and picked up a few items there.

Another find I found was @Rusty Pickle. They were having half off on their kits. So I picked up this cardboard album kit for $ 12.00. Should be fun to do.

Then picked up some new Basic Grey Bling to use in Jess's wedding album I am tackling at the moment



Just wish I could have not worried about work and really enjoyed myself more. But with my phone going off all the time, just not as relaxing as I would have liked. Yea I could have turned off the phone, but need to sell those houses, or I won't have money to buy scrapbook stuff!!

1 comment:

Brianna said...

Cute album! Love the Jillibean soup, and the Basic Grey bling...I just bought some of that on NSD!!