Saturday, November 1, 2008

A Few Layouts

This is a layout I did a while ago and finally posting. I just love these pics of Jess and the kids. Another one I just did was with some older photos of Brianna and Jess.

I went through all my photo albums and pulled out a bunch of older photos to scrap. Had a good time scrapping last weekend. Jenn and Les and her girls stayed till the wee hours. The girls even got into it, they made a few cards. I will post my layouts I did from that night soon. I keep forgetting to take pictures of the other girls layout so I can post. Leslie is really getting back into it, and Jenn is working on a few Christmas projects. She just finished a baby book for Carson....in 2 days!! It turned out really cute. Here is one page from it.




2 comments:

Brianna said...

Had fun web scrapping with you! Great layouts!

Anonymous said...

Cool Jan, I don't know what happend on Facebook last night, but I lost ya...oh well...gotta love internet...anyways, I will try to scan some of the layouts I did and get them posted. I did post some other things the other day on my page you'll have to check it out. Hope all is well, I did get your message about making Christmas cards...I might end up making just a hand full, I think we are going to do a photo card this year...I'll keep ya posted...let me know when you and Les wanna get together to make some.
Jenn~