Thursday, April 24, 2008

I Have Been Busy............

Finally posting the layouts I did at the last crop. Just pulled out some old pictures I had. Above is a layout of Jessica and Calvin while they were on vacation in Florida a few years ago.
This one is of a shot Bri took of Tyler sitting on the steps at their home. One of my favorite pictures of him.


Above is while Meagan and I were down at Jess's at Christmas time. Was able to get out on the water one day and brought back some great memories.


Random photo of me and scrappin about my favorite spot-Up North!

One of Jessica at her rehearsal dinner. Hard to believe it was a year ago from now when we were all going crazy with wedding plans.



And my favorite layout.........of course of Tyler. Yes that is Tyler amidst the Christmas bulbs. Photo by Aunt Chelle.
I know its all about Tyler and Jessica this time. I will pull out some pics of Bri and Meg soon. And can't wait for the new baby to come!! Yah Hoo another baby to scrapbook!!!



3 comments:

Brianna said...

LOVE THESE!! I especially love the ones of Tyler, but that's because he's just so cute! The santa baby one is adorable, love the buttons and flourishes! I was reading through my friends copy of Photo Freedom again this week and I think you would really like it. A way to organize photos so you can just pull one out to scrap, and not have to worry about always being chronological. I think I'm going to try and start incorportating some of the things she talks about. I want to get a little more caught up first though.

Anonymous said...

Wow, those are awesome Jan...My fav is the first one of Jess & Cal...Love that paper! Very cool.
Well I guess it's too late to scarp for the month of April so maybe we can get together in May sometime if it will work out.
I need to get back at it...It's just been busy around here, now that Ryan's full swing at the farm. So I'll see what I can do...
You could always come crop at my place...after I put the kids to bed...haha...
Well I guess I'm not going to make it there to pick up that coupon today or tonight...Ryan took the van to play basketball tonight and I forgot to mention I needed the van...so maybe I can swing by sometime one night this week. Thursday night I'll be busy. so maybe sometime before then.
Let me know.
If not no big deal...I wasn't really planing on going...didn't know they were opening it up on Thursday till I got that email...so really not a big deal...
Well I need to go let the dog in...she's starting to bark...
And I need to get some laundry started I guess...
Talk to you soon.
Jenn~

Jessica, Calvin and Boomer said...

Awsome layouts! Calvin loves the first one. I agree with you that the pictures of Tyler on the step is one of my favorites too. He looks like a little model!!