Saturday, February 23, 2008

Srappin Update


Got these scrap supplies from Bri and Mike today for my birthday. Can't wait to use. Plus Meg gave me a Joann's card ...hmmm what to buy??? Luckly Jess gave me a Kohls card for some clothes for work which I really need, but never want to spend $ on clothes, just rub ons, pattern paper, etc.

Hey you have to check out this site: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HeritageScrapbooking/. I was checking out some sites and clicked on this and saw my layout on the home page! They do a poll on which layout gets the most votes and guess mine did for last month.

We had a nice crop last night. Brook had to leave around 9pm so that was a bummer, but Jenn, Meagan and I went to past 2am. Jenn was working on her honeymoon book, and Meagan pulled together some really good pages. Below in one.

4 comments:

Brianna said...

That is so cool that your page is on the cover of that website! Great job! Glad you like all your scrap goodies! Can't wait to see them on your pages! Love that page that meg did! Keep it up girls!

Jessica, Calvin and Boomer said...

Mom that is really cool about your page. I love that page!! Meg did a good job on her page. Have fun scapping. Mom what are you working on now that you finished my album for me?

Jan said...

Still finishing up the reunion book, just have to journal. I just got Grandma and Grandpa's slides to get some of them printed of the old pictures of me, to scrap, like the one of me riding the motorcyle with curlers in my hair. What was I thinkin??

Anonymous said...

Very cool Jan! Oh and I tried to post on here last night but it didn't go though for some reason...I wanted to see if you, Meg, or anyone else wanted to come scrap with me at my house anytime between March 12th and March 19th. Ryan will be gone in Georgia working for that time. I usually put the kids to bed by 8pm. Let me know...Meg said it sounded good to her, she just had to see what her work schedule was like. So let me know. Would love some company while hes gone, as I have being home alone! Talk to you soon
Jenn