Tuesday, January 22, 2008


SIS Crop in Saginaw

There is going to be a crop in Saginaw on Feb 16th and if anyone would like to tag along let me know and we can drive together. It will be a all day crop. Above are layouts during our round robins, from our first crop These are so much fun and so much talent. Let me know if you are interested, we may have to let them know a count. I was planning on still having my crop the night before on the 15th. I will be putting together layouts for the crop the next day.
And.....if you can't make it to this one we are going to have one at Scrap Tales in Brighton in March. So you have to make it to that! Looking like late March, I will keep you posted.

1 comment:

Jan said...

They had to cancel this crop due to to many girls having to much going on. But the one in Brighton next month will be a sure thing. We are shooting for the 29th of March. I will be reserving some spots soon, so if you are interested let me know. It is such a fun time and you girls would love it.