Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Simple Pleasures

This is the layout I did for the challange at Real Life Scrap's 1st challenge. The theme was "Simple".

Journaling:

For my birthday this year I decided to treat myself to a few Simple Pleasures. I first woke up in the morning and stayed in bed for an extra hour reading. Heaven! Then had a nice cup of coffee before heading downstairs to get on the treadmill. I admit the treadmill is not a pleasure (yet) but sure is simple. Then lit a candle so the home had a nice country scent while I finished redecorating the third bedroom. After having to run out and work for a few hours (not pleasure!), I stopped for my favorite pastry, a bear claw and a latte. A simple but pleasurable day.



Products used: Pattern Paper My Minds Eye Out &About Botanical Swirls
Chipboard-Making Memories
Ink-Stamping Up
Felt Shapes

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Love your layout! You did such a great job with that.

Brianna said...

Great job with the challenge! I love this page and how you kept "simple" all throughout the journaling! Sounds like a nice birthday (minus the working part).

Jessica, Calvin and Boomer said...

Very cute Mom. I noticed u changed ur bed linens, they look good from what I saw